Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Break Free - Part 1 - Employment Agreements

Free will. Freedom. I don't think these words are used or the concepts pondered on much these days except by adoloscents who think they are restrained by their parents unreasonably. I am not here to talk about the pangs of puberty. I am here to express my thoughts on Being a Free Man - The Real Deal.

Employment Agreements first set me thinking along the lines of Free Will and working at a place just for one reason and one reason only: you like going there everyday, meeting up with your friends and doing work that you specialize in and trade your expertise for respect and salary.

If the company is ready to engage, respect, appreicate and compensate adequately on par with the general industry trends, why does it need an employment agreement?

1 comment: