Sunday, May 30, 2010

The First Dictionary

Parents. Give and take relationship. Only we end up taking more from them. Realising this imbalance and working on reducing it has made me happy to say nothing of how glad they are.

I wont do anything I dont want to do. I am a free man. Giving back to parents is not a societal obligation for me. I do it because it makes me happy.

If nothing else, they are our first dictionary. The dictionary of words and of emotions.

Why I write this now? Just to remind myself my fundamentals. I am doing a little 'putting things into perspectives' exercise.

To my readers, maybe, my blog will encourage you to ponder on or rethink/reestablish your fundementals. 

2 comments:

  1. No one in this present world have this much love for their parents as you have. Everyone will reach differrent heights in their life, but the base for all is their parents. But no one have time to think about their parents if they have acheived what they have expected. Glad to see you have brought up this point. Great going :)

    ReplyDelete